Drops of Kindness llc. is a nonprofit 501c3 that seeks to create Harmony by leading & serving others.
We are a diverse group of professionals with a common goal - to connect people with limitless possibilities for Healing, Health & Happiness.
Our focus is on creating an environment in which people can:
· find the answers they seek
· achieve inner peace & resiliency
· and be a contributing member of a movement that will enrich our local and global community.
If you are committed to:
· assisting individuals to become resilient in life challenges
· creating stronger individuals
· helping others find joy in their lives
· contributing to a more successful community
· seeing the miracle in all things
· having a positive impact on society we encourage you to become a member of the Healing Highway.
"Drops of Kindness on the Healing Highway" has a website and facebook page on which we will connect people seeking answers, guidance and a healthier life with professionals providing services that will assist them.
Our 1st event, "Do Kindness", is scheduled for May 13, 2017 in Oxford, WI. At this event we will introduce the Healing Highway members to our community and dedicate a memorial which will honor the men and women who have served our country. There will be music, food, and fun.
We invite you to become a member of the Healing Highway and a participant in this event.
Membership to the Healing Highway is $50.00 per year.
For your yearly membership fee you:
· will be listed on the "Drops of Kindness on the Healing Highway" website with a link to your
website or Facebook page
· be included on the Healing Highway banner
· be invited to have a table at the May 13th Do Kindness event and any future 2017 events
To become a founding member of "Drops of Kindness on the Healing Highway", please complete the form below and return it to Jill along with your payment of $50.00, by March 1, 2017. After March 1st the fee will be $60.00.
Service you provide:_____________________________________
Return this form to Jill Bachmann, president of Drops of Kindness, LLC
N4005 County Rd A
Oxford, WI 53952
For more information contact Jill at: DropsOfKindnessJill@gmail.com or 715-252-4421
We are suggesting that all members provide Drops of Kindness with 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 business postcards or a brochure which will be on display and available to people visiting our facility. If this isn't possible, standard business cards will suffice.
To print this page and send a check - press PrntScr on your keyboard then paste the document into a word document. If you prefer, you can use PayPal and email your information to DropsOfKindnessJill@gmail.com